MID or RTN Required for All Pag-IBIG Fund Transactions
MID or RTN Required for All Pag-IBIG Fund Transactions Effective September 1, 2012.
In line with the thrust to improve its system and its services to employers and employees, Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) will require Membership Identification (MID) Numbers for all transactions with Pag-IBIG Fund effective September 1, 2012, . The MID Numbers should be indicated when submitting the following Pag-IBIG Fund Forms:
- Members Contribution Remittance Form (MCRF)
- Short Term Loan/Multi-Purpose Loan Applications
- Monthly Remittance Schedule for Multi-Purpose Loans
In the absence of MID numbers, all employees are required to secure a Registration Tracking Number (RTN) at any Pag-IBIG branch or via internet through its website at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph. Please be advised that without the MID or the RTN, the processing of Pag-IBIG transactions may have delays.
To register, go to http://www.pagibigfundservices.com/PubReg/Starter_Page.aspx and follow these instructions:
1. Select "Option 1 - Register as New Member." This option should be used by both new members and members who already have MID numbers.
2. Fill out completely the online registration form.
3. View, review, and print the Member's Data Form (MDF). You will be assigned an RTN as proof that you have successfully registered online.
4. The company will submit the MDF to HDMF to claim the employee permanent MID card.
Also, HDMF has advised that employers should submit a soft copy (computer file) of remittance schedules for faster posting of contributions and loan payments. The easy-to-use soft copy format as well as the copy of the Member's Contribution Remittance Form (MCRF) can be downloaded from the website of Pag-IBIG at http://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.